In the first instance, please send the following to email@example.com:
- covering letter
- statement of the research you will undertake during the Visiting Scholarship (maximum 2 pages)
- curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
These documents will be reviewed internally by OCLW before we can support any application to Wolfson College's Fellowships & Members Committee, therefore OCLW’s deadline is two weeks earlier than the college deadline for Visiting Doctoral Student applications.
If we choose to support your application through to the college committee stage, you will also need to complete an application form and supply college with:
- Evidence of current enrolment as a doctoral student at another university
- Evidence of current right to study in the UK, including appropriate visa (as applicable)*
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover expenses whilst in Oxford
Further details about these is available at https://www.wolfson.ox.ac.uk/visiting-doctoral-students
Note: if the first stage of your application is approved by OCLW, we will provide a supporting statement from a Proposer, as required at the committee stage.