Minimum £50 per month.
Linton Friends automatically become members of the OCLW Virtual Book Club, which meets once a term to chat about a book related to a research theme or a relvant new publication. They also enjoy privileged access to regular mailings with news and updates on our termly programme.
In addition, you can enjoy a discount on our writing groups and one-to-one metoring programme. And finally, be recognised for your support at an annual lecture dedicated to our Linton Friends, after which we invite you to join the OCLW scholars and directors for a private informal post-lecture reception.
How to sign up
- Decide how much you would like to give (minimum £50 a month, or £600 a year).
- Decide if you would prefer to give monthly or annually.
- Click on the link below, which will open a new tab in your browser.
- Input the amount you would like to give.
- Choose 'recurring gift' and select from the dropdown box how frequently you would like to donate.
- Click the appropriate box to indicate if you are a tax payer.
- Press 'continue' and fill in your personal details.
To join the Friends Scheme (this link will open in a new tab in your browser) CLICK HERE.